MARCOM's Video On Demand (VOD) program on Preventing Sexual Harassment... for Managers and Supervisors provides them with the information they need to identify situations that could lead to sexual harassment, help prevent harassment in their departments, and deal with it effectively if it does occur. Sexual harassment can be as devastating for its victims as well as for the companies they work for. It's also illegal. But the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission still receives more than 10,000 sexual harassment complaints from U.S. workers every year. Areas included in the program include information on what sexual harassment is, company policy and offensive behavior, sexual harassment in your department, handing a report of sexual harassment, the fact finding process, and more.
- Upon completing the course, they should:
- Understand how sexual harassment in the workplace affects both employees and the companies they work for.
- Understand what types of behavior are considered to be sexually harassing.
- Know how sexual harassment can be prevented within a company.
- Know how to handle reports of sexual harassment.